Prices do not include return shipping which is usualy between $40 and $65
Duty trigger job on modern semi auto not listed below
Smith & Wesson M&P Duty Trigger Job
- Smooth trigger pull
- Reduce overtravel on trigger to reduce trigger-jerk
- Set trigger weight to approximately 4.5lbs
Smith & Wesson M&P Sights (Warren, Dawson)
Warren Tritium Sights for the M&P (3 dot or 2 dot setup)
Standard Beretta Trigger Job (Beretta 92, 96, cougar, 90-two, and PX4)
- Smooth Double Action pull
- Lighten and 'crisp' Single Action pull
- Install tuned hammer spring (D spring or lighter per customer req.)
Competition ONLY Beretta trigger Job (92, 96, cougar, 90-two, and PX4)
- Same basics as Standard Trigger Job
- Polish and smooth all internal parts
- Install tuned hammer spring for competition use only
Internal Over-travel stop (Beretta 92 and 96)
- Essentially, this modification has the same effect as a trigger stop screw or a "speed bump"
- The modification is done to the transfer bar and since it is 100% internal, it is legal for both IDPA ESP & SSP divisions.
- Due to the heat involved with welding, this modification will discolor the front 1/2" of your trigger bar.
- Production division legal
Competition ONLY Beretta trigger and Parts package (92 and 96)
- Competition ONLY trigger Job.
- Welded Transfer bar for trigger over-travel
- 11lb recoil Spring
- Extended slide stop spring
- Steel Beretta Trigger
- Steel Guide Rod
Prices do not include return shipping which is usualy between $50 and $65
Duty/ Carry trigger job on a S&W or Ruger modern revolver
S&W Competition Revolver Package
- Fully machined competition lightened Hammer (DA ONLY)
- Competition FP + reduced power FP spring
- Competition trigger job
- Chamfer cylinder chambers
- Adjust overtravel with new trigger stop (assuming trigger has factory stop)
- Adjust Timing
- Adjust crane lockup so cylnder opens and closes with ease
- Adjust end shake Set Barrel Cylinder Gap
- Check and address crown
- Check and address forcing cone
- Address barrel clocking. Pull and reseat barrel so that front sight is straight -If severely overclocked, turn barrel back one complete turn +$50
S&W 929 fully loaded for Iron sight competition
- Includes all Items in the Competition package (above)
- Open lead -in cutouts to cylinder stop notches
- Remove barrel muzzle cap, mill off barrel nipple, re-crown (muzzle caps cannot be used after this modification)
- Bowen .400 tall target rear sight
- Dawson .125 x .230 tall fiber optic front sight. Cross pin drilled and installed.
- Hogue or TK cylinder release, checkered and beveled. (choose Hogue long or short, or TK medium)
Hogue Cylinder Release - checkered and beveled (choose long or short)
For work on your gun, contact me at email@example.com. Do NOT ship me your gun until you contact me.
Once you have contacted me and I have confirmed your reservation, then you can ship me your gun (and payment if necessary) at the following address:
Attn: David Olhasso
5800 Ellwood Ave
Bristol, PA 19007
This address is ONLY for the shipment of guns. Be sure to include a copy of our email correspondence, your return address, your email address, phone number, plus any specific instructions.